The project meeting in
During the meeting,
- the Italian students and teachers
· attended different lessons,
· visited the school,
· visited the city center of
- Italian and Romanian students:
· presented their work during the first year of the project,
· worked together for understanding the concept of the ecological footprint,
· exchanged ideas about the role of the students in the development of the SUS-EMAS project,
· worked together in order to find out more about pollution and traveling and sustainable traveling.
-Italian and Romanian teachers:
· worked on the concept of the EMAS guidelines.
- Hosts and guests
· attended a study visit to the Trout Farm in Gilau, the dams in Tarnita and Belis, the drinking water basin near Cluj,
· discussed a lot on environmental and sustainability issues,
· applied, during the study visit, sustainable traveling rules.
‘I liked very mush the workshop because we were an active part of it. We confronted our ideas with those of the Romanian students and we will take some of theirs’ back to
‘One can make a difference through a sustainable way of life. We need to try and convince the people around us to take action. I think it is difficult, but we will convince others, too.’ (Diana)
Guests and hosts enjoyed the meeting, learnt a lot from the partners and exchanged valuable ideas, made friends. It was a great experience for both, hosts and guests, too.