During the 2nd – 7th of December 2008, the German partner school BBS Osterholz-Scharmbeck hosted the Romanian and Turkish delegations.
This project meeting was attended by six teachers and three students from Antalya Karatay Lisesi and three teachers and two students from Colegiul National Emil Racovita Cluj-Napoca.
During the project meeting,
· students and teachers visited the German partner school and found out about the EMAS registration and about the different projects the school developed.
· teachers and students attended a study visit for finding out how the Fifty-Fifty project is developed in
· students presented the results of their work on the Climate Change project to their colleagues from the partner schools and worked together within a one day and a half workshop in order to prepare together a theater play on the Global Warming topic. The theater play was performed in front of the students and teachers of BBS Osterholz-Scharmbeck.
· teachers attended a workshop during which they shared the project’s work developed in the three partner schools and planed common activities for the next stages of the project.
· teachers visited the Biologishe Station Osterholz and found out about environmental projects this station develops with children, students and teachers from the local community.
· teachers participated at the Christmas Party at school
· students and teachers visited Osterholz-Scharmbeck and
During the project meeting, there were organized many activities, which all supported us, students and teachers, in establishing an intercultural dialogue & friendship and also in deepening our knowledge in the project's topic and in producing one of the project’s common products – the theater performance.
The guest students and teachers want to thank the host families and the staff and students from BBS Osterholz-Scharmbeck for well organized project meeting and for the warm atmosphere they created.
Please have a look at the last part of the theater performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBiZdB5qevk